Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cafe roundup~Little Mule


I'm a sucker for a bike themed cafe.Salford Lads Club,Cafe Racer,Veulta,Liaison and now Little Mule.Located in Somerset Place, just down from the fantastic 'Captains of Industry',Little Mule is fixie haven , with a little boutique in the corner and a workshop out back .They build bikes here and I'm pretty sure if you asked nicely they would be happy to repair a flat tyre while you enjoyed your latte',espresso,flat white etc. We didn't stay for lunch but our coffees were 5 star,through and through.It's good to recycle stuff,I know, but in my book ,jam jars are for jam, not for drinking water.And if that's all I have to worry about,my slow life in the fast lane is pretty darned sweet.

2 comments:

m e l i g r o s a said...

what a cute little place
mi kind of coffee joint =)
♥xxomeli

slow rpm said...

coffees,bikes,some more coffees,more bikes,coffees~I don't ask for much hey?!