I'm not sure at what point you can claim a recipe as your own. This one was handed to me by a school friend over 30 years ago and it has continually evolved to the stage where I feel I can stake a claim.
Slow RPM Bircher muesli
Ingredients (serves 4)
1 heaped cup of rolled or quick oats
1/4 cup oat bran
1 cup water
1/4 cup sultanas
1 tbsp currants
1 tsp brewers yeast powder
2 tbsp powdered milk
2 tbsp wheat germ.
3 lychees,sliced (you can freeze the rest or eat them with ice cream)
1 slurp lychee syrup (from the can)
* soak oats,oat bran,sultanas and currants in the water overnight
early next morning while the house is still asleep
* grated apple
* lemon juice
* lychees + syrup
* brewers yeast
* wheat germ
* powdered milk
* more water if necessary
* raspberries etc etc
* Freeze the remaining lychees in little plastic boxes for future use.
* Make up a big batch of yeast,powdered milk and wheat germ to save time later on.
* Go easy on the lychees as these can easily over power the muesli.
* Substitute the sultanas with craisins.
* Add whatever else you want!!!