Monday, January 6, 2014

what's on at the Prince?

Something happened.Around fifteen years ago,I stopped listening to new music.I'm not sure why.Perhaps with age, the ability to 'discover'new thoughts and ideas diminishes? These days, my only access to the latest tunes is what I find downloaded on the mac by our daughter or from blogs such as this.

As you might imagine,the above means nothing to me.The last musician I saw at the Prince was Stanley Clarke around 6 or 7 years ago.But wait,Michael Franti?I'm there!!! 

2 comments:

m e l i g r o s a said...

that is such a cool music calendar! now that most of things are online, even the ticket sales at their windows are so limited, your image makes me smile :)
awesome, good for you to go to music concerts + happy new year to you and your loved ones!
-meli

the Slow Schlepper said...

Happy new year to you too,Meli G. I just noticed Solange at the top of the bill,but she's sold out.Mud-honey coming up also,who I can still relate to, so things aren't looking too bad ,for the 'older folks'!